Monday, November 10, 2008

I'll Humbly Wear It With Pride

My super sister-in-law Steph just honored
little ole' me with a blogging award!
I am very excited to show it off! The rules for this award are as follows:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I hereby nominate the following awesome blogs for this awesome award:
The Woods of North Dakota (always creative and cute)
Bridget (never afraid to strut her stuff)
Cumulative Record (my gateway to the left)
Veronica Ernest (always has a good mommy tale)
and last but not least...
lebraun (always willing to show her underbelly, no matter how seething it is ;)

Good job ladies. Keep the laughs a comin'!

3 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

Thanks for the award!! I am honored!! :D

Veronica Ernest said...

Thank you for the award and WOO HOO!FOR JANE! You go girl, in the potty I mean.

Mariposa said...

hey....what does that mean?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails