Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Too Fast

Jane is growing up too fast. She was just a baby. Seriously, only 7 months ago she could barely talk. Now she's carrying on full conversations with me, helping me do actual tasks, following directions. I cannot believe how fast she has grown. I think Lucy's birth has helped/ forced her to become more independent and better at communicating EVERYTHING. Each day, she says something new that surprises me and Scott with her level of comprehension and intelligence.
Since I'm feeling nostalgic, here is a glimpse into the not so distant past...




Can't believe baby #2 is already so close to this age. Life goes by too fast.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh man. I can't believe it. I could cry. I did...a little. So amazing how these sweet little babes 1.arrive 2.change 3.develop into amazing little humans.

Related Posts with Thumbnails